Click below to enter School Portrait Gallery, or scroll down to see important ordering information and view a video on navigating the gallery!
Orders due by midnight on Friday, October 14th
- Canvas Discount: Designed for families with more than one child’s photos in the gallery, but available for anyone ordering multiple canvases, a 20% Discount is available for the purchase of 2 or more Canvases.
- Packages: These come already discounted, check them out if you’re looking for a deal on multiple prints and/or digitals!
- Face Magnets Available!! Check out the “products” section to find them. Be sure to select a photo where your child’s entire head can be seen. Anything cropped off in the photo shown will also be cropped in the magnet. (Long hair, for example, or the top of a head, if it’s a closely cropped image.) Comes in packs of 10, with a 20% discount for 2 or more sets purchased. These make great holiday card add-ins!
- The discounts will automatically apply to your shopping cart. Any questions or problems, please don’t hesitate to send me an email! firstname.lastname@example.org
Things to Note…
- To avoid cropping an image, choose a 4×6 or 8×12 print. You can get frames that are cut to 8×12, or you can also get a mat board with an 8×12 opening that will fit an 11×14 frame. This is a great option if you don’t want the extreme crop of an 8×10.
- Photo Gallery will remain open through Midnight on Friday, October 14th 2022. Once the gallery closes, print orders can no longer be placed.
- Digital purchases will be emailed to you after your order is placed, print orders will arrive around 2 weeks after the gallery closes. (Approx November 1st–please note that while the lab is normally quick, shipping times can be unpredictable. Photos will be available for pickup at the school as soon as they arrive from the lab.)
- Watermarks visible in the gallery are for viewing purposes only and will not be on any purchased prints or digital images.
- For digital images purchased–you will receive a print release with your order. Alexa DeLisle Photography cannot guarantee the quality of any prints obtained outside of my professional lab.
- 25% of the Profits from the School Portrait orders will be donated to The Verdi EcoSchool.
- GALLERY WILL CLOSE AT MIDNIGHT ON FRIDAY, OCTOBER 14TH, 2022.
Questions about ordering? Check out this short video below!
Love your photos?!
I need your help!
If you love your child’s photos and wouldn’t mind me sharing them in brochures, on my website, and on my social media accounts, please help me out by filling out this quick model release! My potential clients rely heavily on being able to see examples of my work, and I’d love to share photos of your adorable kiddo!! Thank you in advance!